Prestone Triple Seal Protection Head Gasket Stop Leak made with DuPont™ Kevlar® is the latest evolution from the leader in cooling system products. Simply add Head Gasket Stop Leak to any color of antifreeze/coolant and Prestone's proprietary Triple Seal Protection begins to seek out and seal leaks. It stops cooling system leaks fast without blocking or corroding the cooling system. Do-it-yourselfers can now affordably fix head gasket leaks and potentially avoid expensive engine repairs without visiting a mechanic.
*DuPont™, Kevlar® and DARE BIGGER™ are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company used under license by Prestone.
Directions: With engine off and cool ensure there is enough room in cooling system to add entire bottle.
1) Open cooling system and add beads.
2) Start vehicle with heater set to high. SLOWLY add entire bottle to cooling system taking at least a full minute to pour both liquids.
3) Top off with 50% Prestone Antifreeze.
4) Replace cooling system cap and idle vehicle for 1 hour after reaching normal operating temperature.
5) Turn off vehicle and allow to sit over night. Check cooling system and top off as needed.
6) After 1 week drain radiator and refill with 50% Prestone Antifreeze.
Note: Dirty, oily, or clogged systems should be flushed with Prestone Flush + Cleaner and refilled before use
Note: Use only one treatment, compatible with all colors of antifreeze/coolant
Tip: Do not add to overflow tank. Add to radiator or pressurized surge tank. Product must be added SLOWLY. Contact vehicle manufacturer for specific cooling system questions.
CAUTION: Never open a hot cooling system